Treating Customers Fairly
At Ablestoke, we are committed to offering our customer the highest possible standards of service. In so doing we are pleased to support the Financial Services Authority initiative ‘Treating Customers Fairly’.
We recognise that both we and our customers have everything to gain if we look after your best interests and treat you fairly in all aspects of our dealings with you.
Our commitment to you:
- provide you with clear information about the products and services we offer, including fees and charges
- ascertain your individual needs, preferences and circumstances before making recommendations
- only recommend products and services that we consider suitable for you and that you can afford – and always the most suitable from the available options
- encourage you to ask if there’s something you don’t understand
- give you access to a formal complaints procedure should you become unhappy with our service
- protecting the interest of the client at each stage of the relationship meeting the needs of the individual as best we can by offering an efficient and professional service
- provide constant reviews of the way we do business in order to identify areas for improvement
To help us give you the most appropriate advice:
We will ask you to:
- tell us as much as possible about your income and outgoings, to enable us to properly assess how much you can afford
- let us know about changes that might affect your affordability
- let us know if there is any aspect of our service, or of a product we have discussed or recommended that you don’t understand
- tell us if you think there are ways we can improve our service
If you do have a suggestion on how we can improve our service, please email us at email@example.com
You will often get free buy-ins to large prize pool tournaments and free spins for some lucrative games. It is in the online casino paypal best interests to keep you as a loyal customer, so they incentive you to do so. Some of the top online casinos have amazing loyalty programs which allow you to build up points over time and cash them in for some great prizes.